jeudi 4 septembre 2008

New ideas, new insights, new life

Living diversity is the most beautiful powerful experience I have ever had so far. Thanks to a melting pot of backgrounds, believes, values, goals, experience and so on I feel more free to ask opinions and points of view from the people that surround me. Because of the differences, which can be numerous or not between the individuals, sharing takes all his meaning, because there is less pressure than with your peers.
In fact I believe that I am less biased and pushed by what the person in front of me shares a thought or an insight, than if I had asked a person similar to me. Going forward in the discussion leads less to an argument than to a high discussion, which enables a better communication, and a better understanding of each other values.
Diversity is also good because it makes me think of principles that I thought ruled the world, when it fact it is only your microcosm at stake. It enables me also to see new horizons, or seeing further than I ever dared to see.
Finally it gives me hope, courage, imagination, and an incredible power for achieving big things and taking bold moves, any place around the world.

Aucun commentaire: